The Boy Next Door Reads

 

 You have to wonder how reading starts

First they pretend they read.

Max, the boy next door reads obsessively now

So I decided to interview him about his reading habits.

Q: What started your interest in reading?
     A: My parents would read to me every day 
          and this is how I got interested in books.

Q: How many books do you read a week?
  A: It depends on what I am doing. Usually 
     a chapter or two a day                          
     and a couple of comics.                       

Q: Okay. What are you reading now?       
A: 'The Wyrm King' - Book 3, and           
'Miss Leaky is Freaky'.                  

     Q: What is still your favourite thing to read?
A: I still love comics the best.                  

 

Q: Why?                                                 
       A: Because it takes you in with the pictures 
and words so quickly.                  

              Q: Is that really a 'Y' in the title the Wyrm King?
A: Yes.                                                   

        I'm taking fourteen books with me camping  
  this week with my parents. I am worried 
I may run out of books to read.              

 

With all the clicking and connecting with gadgets, 
it's nice to know there are some kids that just read.

IS