MA BELL

I finally march into the Bell store.

 
Have a 'thing going on' with Ma Bell

7 years ago I unplugged my house phone
thinking that was pretty smart. 
I could save money this way.



'I didn't need all the bells and whistles.'

Wrong!

Then I got a cell phone. 
It was faulty from the start.
This one turned out to be
a real lemon.
You would think I would have
attended to this immediately,
but oh no.
I kept hanging on to that thing.

I heard its last beep. 
Its cry for help. 
Turn me off!  
Get a new thing!



I should probably spend some time 
on the couch about this but I won't. 
I just got too wickedly rude. Having 
mere seconds to speak I had to make 
calls quick. "Whaddyawant!"

My true friends knew the situation.

And now I just want to tell you all, 
who have tried to reach me all these years,
I HAVE A NEW PHONE.



YOU CAN ALL REACH ME NOW 
and have a conversation. 

I LOVE TEXTING!

Promise to answer. 

It's blue and shiny 

and glows in the dark.

I've got a thing going on with THIS phone.

IS